Follow Me!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

KitchenAid Outlet Store

















Did you know!!

"In 1919 our iconic Stand Mixer was born. And from that 
stemmed an entire kitchen of high-performance appliances-
all created with the same attention to detail, quality 
craftsmanship, versatile technology and timeless design. 
As the only appliance brand that only makes things for the 
kitchen, we continue to keep pushing the limits with our 
products so you can keep doing the same with everything 
you create. So, here's to you, your kitchen and the 
delicious world that surrounds us all."

I received a KitchenAid, my first one that I have ever had, 
and I have to say it changed the way I bake and cook! 
It has definitely paid for itself and it is easy to use. I love 
to bake my own breads and other sweets and I do not have 
to use my hands to mixthe dough!!

Click on the picture above or this link to take you to the 
KitchenAid Outlet store. You can find the mixer, of course, 
but you can also find attachments for the KitchenAid, major 
appliances, countertop appliances, Kitchenware and even 
inspirations to help you on your culinary adventure!

*This is a paid sponsorship, I may receive monetary 
compensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF

Share Please!!

Print Friendly and PDF