Follow Me!

Friday, October 23, 2015

Huixinda Multicolor Mini Ocean Projector Wave Projection Lamps with Speaker LED Night Light Review!

What is a Projection Lamp?
  • Transforms the room into a tranquil & relaxing underwater oasis. Projects relaxing water waves on the ceiling in 3 colors for a soothing bedtime effect.
  • Easy to operate : Automatically shuts down after one hour. Relax yourself before sleeping or help your children sleep.
  • Creates an enjoyable and relaxing bedtime experience for children. Also perfect for adults to attain a relaxing and calming effect in the bedroom, living room, bathroom or spa. Helps drift into a calm and peaceful sleep.
  • Plug your iPod, MP3, Smartphone, etc. into the built-in speaker to compliment the serene atmosphere with relaxing music (3.5mm Aux-in cable included).
  • Battery powered or USB powered: This item can be powered by using 4 AA batteries (not included) or an external USB and 4.5DC plug.

I received the Huixinda Multicolor Mini Ocean Projector Wave Projection Lamps with Speaker LED Night Light for review. I was not compensated in any way. I have this nightlight/color projector set up right now next to my laptop. It is pretty cool. It can be connected for power via USB connection, there is an adapter for an electric outlet or it uses batteries if you want to have it in various places. There are eight different color settings, which is pretty neat. I love the all blue one. You can change it up depending on your mood or if you want to have it in a child's room. You can connect an iPod, mp3 players or your computer. I think it is perfect and I think it will get a lot of uses. It does turn off automatically after an hour, so you do not need to worry about it. I did notice that the little wheel that turns the color wheel makes a bit of noise but I don't think it detracts from the use. I love this little projector. I will be using it in the bathroom for ambiance.
Reference ID code pm6d43f3e86b92fb5db987777e7c031149
Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF

Share Please!!

Print Friendly and PDF