Follow Me!

Saturday, October 24, 2015

JDB Lightning with Micro USB Cable (3ft/1M) 2 in 1 Sync and Charging Cable Review!



Apple MFi Certified Lightning cable contains an Apple authorized chip which can match any Lightning connector device without Warning Messages. Compatible with latest iOS 9.

Lightning cable with micro USB connector supports fast Charging and Sync for iPhone 6s plus/6s/6 plus/6/5s/5c/5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/Note 4, other Android & Tablets

Slim and compact 8.9mm x 5.15mm (0.35in x 0.20in) lightning connector head can work well with iPhone devices.( Please Note: you need connect the 8 pin lightning head with the micro usb connector to charge your iPhone ).

1M 2 in 1 Lightning Cable meets the need of everyday connection, and matches with hard-to-reach USB ports and out-of-sight wall chargers.

What You Get: JDB Apple Mfi Certified Lightning & Micro USB Cable (3ft/1M) ,18-month Limited warranty and friendly customer service.

This Apple MFi Certified JDB Lightning many device compatible charging/syncing cable is perfect for iPod, iPhones or iPads. Be careful when ordering and read what it is compatible with. It works with for iPhone 6s plus/6s/6 plus/6/5s/5c/5, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4/3/2, Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/Note 4, other Android & Tablets. I love how it is adaptable for the iPhone or Android just by using the attached adapter.



I tried it with my Android phone and works great, charges fast. I have a regular sized iPad2 and it did not work with that but it did work with my Kindle Fire. So all in all a pretty universal cable. I am giving it four stars only because I could not use it for my iPad 2.

I received this cable for review and was not monetarily compensated for said review.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm9513939ceec1ea7e38d1720f7efb534c

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print Friendly and PDF

Share Please!!

Print Friendly and PDF