Follow Me!

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Simply Earth Thyme Essential Oil Review #simplyearth


Thyme oil, as with any essential oil thyme oil has many uses. I have recently started doing a lot of research and use of essential oils. It can be used as a home remedy to relieve problems such as
gout, arthritis, wounds, bites, and sores, water retention, menstrual and menopausal problems, nausea and fatigue, respiratory problems (like colds), skin conditions (oily skin and scars), athlete's foot, hangovers, and even depression. It can be used as Aromatherapy oil – The oil can be used to stimulate the mind, strengthen memory and concentration, and calm the nerves.



When a person ages one of the problems is hair loss and thyme essential oil can be used as a hair product – It is said that thyme oil can prevent hair loss. It is used as a treatment for the scalp and is added to shampoos and other hair products. Another use for Thyme essential oil is for skin products – Thyme oil can help tone aged skin and prevent acne outbreaks.



Mouthwashes and herbal rinses – Like peppermint, wintergreen, and eucalyptus oils, thyme oil is used to improve oral health. Insecticide/insect repellent – Thyme oil can keep insects and parasites like mosquitoes, fleas, lice, and moths away.

Thyme essential oil is a very good oil to use. I love the smell also along with all of the uses. I will be adding this to my collection of essential oils.

I received a bottle for review and I was not monetarily compensated for my thoughts.

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above in exchange for review from Giveaway Service website. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Reference ID: pm7d1a981f00b5c328a891d4c6d44b65fc

2 comments:

Print Friendly and PDF

Share Please!!

Print Friendly and PDF